Cool things I have done lately:
- Watched the movie Flight. I can’t speak highly enough of that movie, or of Denzel‘s performance. WOW.
- Got to where I can balance on my bad leg for 30 seconds.
- Learned that for 15 years I have held my cane in the wrong hand. Walking better now that I know how to use my cane.
- Bought a new router, and hooked up my old one as a repeater in my living room, massively extending my home wi-fi coverage. #geekthrills
- Watched the movie Perks of Being a Wallflower. Loved it. I haven’t felt that amazing at the end of a movie since the final credits rolled on The Breakfast Club in 1985.
- I saw a client today. It felt amazing to sit there doing what I do best.
- Spent two hours at the office today (Tuesday), and plan to spend at least two hours there tomorrow through Friday. I feel like I’m starting to re-engage with the world, coming alive again.
Tingling and buzzing has been really intense the last week, enough that I have become frustrated or depressed a few times, but the tingles are signs of healing, which continues at a rapid pace. Feeling has returned to my legs, and probably about 80% of the way to my feet as well. The pain I was struggling with over the weekend has begun to abate and is now pretty tolerable most of the time. I shook off the weekend depression and am in better spirits.